4, rue du presbytère
Tel : +33 6 89 04 90 50
Email : jeunepourleclimat AT gmail POINT com
Intellectual propriety of this site is owned by Alexendra Brekink, Natascha Cros-Ancey, Marion Muller-Colard and Martin Kopp. Usage, reproduction, diffusion, commercial use, partial or total modifications without prior consent of the owners is not allowed.
Martin Kopp is responsible for managing personal data collected via this site, assisted by Alexandra Beukink and Natascha Cros-Ancey
Data collected via this site may be used for following purposes:
– for those joining us in a fast: emailing of our newsletter informing participants on various fast actions, communication of the number of participants, type of fasting with statistics
– for those enrolling a fast on our platform: emailing of our newsletter for local organizers, communication on number and type of local events
– for both categories above: communication on all events related to our initiative and this until the end of 2020.
– for those contacting us via the contact page: the information received will be used to supply an adequate reply to their enquiry.
Legal basis for the use of personal data collected is article 6.1 of the relevant European legislation.
Personal data collected will be destined for use via the email platform Mailchimp, to allow management and sending of both the emails mentioned above and also used via our email address jeunepourleclimat AT gmail.com.
Personal data will be stored on the above-mentioned platforms until the 31.12.2020 unless deleted by us before. You can request your personal data to be deleted prior to this date either by simple email or letter or by using the «unsubscribe» link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Persons having furnished personal data via the website can request partial or total removal or modification using the above-mentioned means and contact the relevant regulation authorities to submit a complaint.
– count its audience: site used: Google Analytics
– share on social media platforms
This site is not responsible for cookies used by third parties such as above.
You can at any moment disactivate these cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. This action may result in modified browsing characteristics. Please find below the required links :
– for Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
– for Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
– for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For further information please consult CNIL’s website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
Non-divulgation of personal data
Martin Kopp commits to non-divulgation of all personal data collected by this website unless required to do so by law.
Sécurité des données personnelles
Les données envoyées via formulaire sont cryptées par le biais d’un certificat de sécurité Let’s Encrypt.
Données sortant de l’union européenne
Les cookies gérés par Google, Facebook, Twitter ou Linkedin sont susceptibles d’être stockés en dehors de l’union européenne.